Window Glass Replacement
- No Callout Charge
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- 7 Days a week
- Same day Glass replacement
- Double Glazed Units
- Saftey Glass
- 1 hour Response
Contact Tudor Glass Glaziers for Glazing near Stoke On Trent
Tips For Getting Double Glazing Or Replacing Double Glazing Glass
1. Firstly decide on what type of frame you wish to have. There are advantages and disadvantages to each type so make sure you weigh these up and choose wisely. PVCu windows may be slightly cheaper than its wooden alternative but they usually have thicker borders which would inevitably block out some of the incoming light into your home. However if you choose to have wooden frames keep in mind that they will need to be painted and treated every few years which over there lifetime is a added cost you should factor in to your estimate.
2. Choose a style that will fit in with your properties image. Normally the houses in your close vicinity are all made and look the same so having a quick walk around your neighbourhood and looking at your neighbours windows could give you a better idea of what you would like.
3. If you have been to a showroom and don't quite think that the designs would be right for your house don't panic as you can normally get bespoke windows made especially just for your property.
4. Security. When choosing which windows you would like also keep in mind the security as well as aesthetical features they have to offer. There are all sorts of different types of security features including the more popular multi-point locks to chains, bolts and keys and locks. p>
5. Choose a spring day. Choosing a winter day for fitting is not a good idea - think of all that cold air wafting into the house! If you have kids, a spring day is best. This ensures you stay relatively warm and perhaps if it does get cold, you can drop the kids off round a babysitter's house whilst the fitting is being completed.
6. Maintain the windows. After installation, don't let the windows sit there without maintenance. Clean them every now and again and if you notice any cracks or drafts, contact the glazing company immediately as they may be able to help. There shouldn't be any drafts, so ensure you get it properly checked out.
Our Headquarters Contact Details:
Unit 12 Palmerston Street,
Tel: 0800 197 6426